sábado, 19 de outubro de 2013

Playlist, October 2013!

  • Travis, Why Does It Always Rain on Me
  • The Clash, Rock the Casbah
  • Blur, Trimm Trabb
  • Blur, Tracy Jacks
  • Aerosmith, Love in An Elevator
  • Arcade Fire, The Suburbs
  • Travis, Where You Stand
  • Franz Ferdinand, Walk Away
  • Travis, Turn
  • Two Door Cinema Club, The World is Watching
  • Arctic Monkeys, Do I Wanna Know?
  • Muse, Starlight
  • David Bowie, Space Oddity
  • Blur, She's So High
  • Radiohead, Just
  • Travis, Selfish Jean
  • Live, Pain Lies on The Riverside
  • Pearl Jam, Do The Evolution
  • Blur, Out of Time
  • Elbow, Grounds for Divorce.

Most of my playlist are Blur, Travis and Aerosmith. I'm listening to that often because the concerts are just coming soon! These last few months in Brazil are going to be epic! I'm really into Travis, Elbow and Muse. I went to São Paulo last week and just bought two amazing t-shirts for the concerts! The Stone Roses and one of my favourite, The Clash!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Valeu por vir até aqui!! See u soon!!